Rubberized Waterproof Tape
Rubberized Waterproof Tape is an extremely durable waterproof tape that seals out water, air, and moisture to create a super strong bond that can repair virtually everything. The tape works under water. It's a super-hydrophobic rubberized adhesive tape. Made from a rubberized material that is thick enough to be reliable but flexible enough to fit any curve or crease.
A Must Have for Home Owners
While we love the character and charm of our older houses, sometimes age and general wear & tear catch up with the best of us. Rubberized Waterproof Tape is the perfect solution to outdoor and indoor sealing needs – from leaky roofs & gutters to weatherworn sheds, garages, barns & outbuildings.
100% Waterproof Seal Keeps You Dry
Slap this tape onto a wet and leaking hole or crack and watch it not only instantly stick, but seal tightly and stop the flow of water at its source. Designed for use inside or on the outside of above-ground pools, water tanks, drums and liquid or moisture-retaining storage containers.
Heavy Duty Extreme Weather Resistant
Rubberized Waterproof Tape is expertly engineered to handle harsh weather conditions all year round – from freezing cold & soggy rain to blazing sunshine and sweltering heat near fireplaces and woodstoves. Resistant to mold, mildew, smoke, flames and temperatures ranging from -70 to 200 degrees F!
- Weight: 181g.
- Color: Black / White.
- Size: 4 Inches(Width) x 5 Feet(Length).
- Clean surface and let dry completely. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning. (Mineral spirits and certain solvent residue can prevent butyl from bonding to install surface.)
- Remove the clear plastic release liner to reveal the grey sticky side of the tape. Keep the adhesive side of tape clean and dry. Apply tape to the surface.
- The tape needs pressure to bond completely. Otherwise, it will come off at a later time. Apply pressure to the tape to activate the bonding process. The firmer the pressure or rubbing applied, the faster the bond. Use a roofer's roller over the tape to get the quickest, best bond.
- 1 x Rubberized Waterproof Tape.
- For maximum adhesion in porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER $20.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.